What is Automotive Manufacturing Meetings Bogota?
Automotive Manufacturing Meetings Bogota is a unique opportunity for automotive manufacturers, Tier 1 suppliers and contract manufacturers to connect through a matchmaking program. This business convention will help save time and increase their business opportunities by easily meeting the right contacts.
Automotive Manufacturing Meetings in Latin America aims to:
- Offer outstanding networking to manufacturers, Tier 1&2 suppliers, subcontractors, services providers and cluster.
- Help OEMs and Tier 1&2 suppliers to develop their supply chain
- Provide the opportunities to Colombian suppliers to develop business with OEMs and international companies
- Attract investments in Colombia
Expected Key Figures:
- 250 Companies
4000 BtoB Meetings
15 Countries Represented
OEMs already present in Colombia:
Good Year, Michelin, Yazaki Ciemel S.A., Saint-Gobain, Incolbest, Riduco, Fundicom, American Rubber, Inorca, PPG Industries, TI Automotive…
- The automotive sector accounts for 2.7% of industrial GPD
- Automotive vehicles production in 2014 : +9% growth
- Domestic sales between 2013 and 2014 : +11,8%
- Expected 2015 sales: 290,000 vehicles
- Top sold brands: Chevrolet, Renault, Kia
|PRODUCTION AND MARKET COMPOSITION|
|Source: Prcocolombia (2015), Colombia Growth, Confidence and Opportunities to Invest - Automotive Industry|